Friday 16 November 2012

Lusting After Military Style

So I was at work last night and admiring a co-workers skirt and then things happened in my head and now I suddenly am in need of a whole outfit as opposed to one skirt! You know how it happens.
So here is my military inspired wishlist.
Skirt Oasis, £43, Shirt Topshop, £34, Shoes New Look, £24.99, Belt Topshop, £16
I've never really gone done the military route before, usually just stick to the more classic English rose girly look, but I think this outfit might be fun!
Sadly the skirt is of course out of stock in my size at the moment online, which is annoying because they have 20% off at the moment :( Anyway I think I will need to sell some stuff in order to afford it, there is still a week to go till pay day. If only I had money!

No comments:

Post a Comment