Tuesday 1 January 2013

A gift from Father Time...

Happy New Year guys! So today being a bank holiday has been a very lazy day for me. Plenty of online browsing time where I stumbled upon this beautiful range of watches by Olivia Burton.
Created by a lovely duo in London I have to say their watches are just divine.

They do have a few online stockists which is handy for people like me who live in the dark depths of Aberdeen!
There are so many I have fallen in love with but I think my favourite so far is this one from the Woodland collection with a Cognac strap.
Olivia Burton Watch, Woodland Collection.
I have always been instantly in love with anything with a butterfly! From looking at the various stockists I can gather prices are in the region of about £51 for the larger faces and £42 for the smaller (flower shop collection).
Sadly a watch like this will have to go on my "I wish I could afford this list". Will just have to keep do with my Urban Outfitters, falling apart at the seams (literally) watch until I graduate!

No comments:

Post a Comment