Tuesday 13 November 2012

Ciate Caviar Nails

WANT WANT WANT these!! 
Dahlia fashion have teamed up with Ciate nails for their new competition. I must admit I had never heard of them before but their nail varnishes are divine! Just look at this caviar nail set.

Caite nails, Caviar manicure set in black pearl £18
You paint the polish on and then sprinkle the beads over the wet polish to create the 3D effect. I have to say its unlike anything I have ever seen. Sadly it is out of stock at the moment :( but when it is back and I am feeling a bit more rich and in need of a treat I'm definitely getting my hands on one of these!
Ciate Mini Mani Month, £38

I have also been admiring their velvet nail kit and mini mani month which is an advent calender full of nail varnish. Truly a girls best friend!


No comments:

Post a Comment