Monday 12 November 2012

Pixie Lott for Rock n Rose

When I got the email this morning for early access to Pixie Lott's collection for Rock N Rose I was looking forward to seeing what she had come up with. Her range for Lipsy was stunning and I have been a long term, loyal customer at Rock N Rose. However I have to say I am seriously disappointed, nothing stands out from what is already available on the market at the moment.
I find the floral crowns to be too similar to those already sold at Rock N Rose, and the cocktail rings are very similar to rings that are well known to be Pixie's favourite piece by them. The rest is an abundance of cross themed jewelry with giant bow and cat ear headbands thrown in for good measure.

Pixie Lott for Rock N Rose, NOEMI, Set of three midi knuckle rings, £18




The only thing that mildly appealed to me were these cute midi knuckle rings, but I have to say I do not understand the concept. Surely these just fall off your fingers?!
To be honest, I am tired of all this gothic cross and spike trend at the moment. And cat ears should NOT be worn beyond halloween....
Please someone come up with something different?!

No comments:

Post a Comment