Wednesday 14 November 2012

Yet another sorry for myself purchase...

So yesterday I popped into town to get my lunch from Pret a Manger...nomnomnom, loving the festive chocolate star on top of my hot chocolate.





Anyway being a poor student and having foolishly spent a large amount of my budget till the next lot comes on Friday I felt I needed perking up and decided to treat myself to a lipstick in Boots. (I know not the logic of someone who is poor, but there was an offer on and I "needed" some primer also).
So I treated myself to this lovely Kate Moss Matte lipstick for Rimmel.

Kate Moss for Rimmel Matte Lipstick Shade 101, £5.49

I usually go for lipstick with a bit of a shine to it but I am liking the way this matte kind looks too and it doesn't show up all the cracks on my lips like the Sleek gloss. I love the feel of the case and the cute Kate signature on it. Being bright red it is much less likely to get lost in the depths of my handbag!!
My only downside, and I find this with other Rimmel lipsticks too, is that they seem to have an very overpowering scent/odour to them. It's almost like those little purple violet sweets you used to get at parties when you were little! Is it just me?!
All in all though the whole trip cheered me up heaps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment