Sunday 11 November 2012

Truly Mattely Deeply in Love With This!

I have to say I am very pleased with this new lipgloss I purchased on Friday. It is from the Sleek limited edition Shangri-La collection.



Unlike the usual gloopy lip-gloss that sticks to your hair on a windy day this one goes on Matte so there is no horrible gloop just a lovely matte colour. I like to gloss over it and give it a bit of a shine with the balm end of my 1000 kisses lip tint by Rimmel. My only down side is that if your lips aren't fully moisturised and a bit dry (as mine are prone to) it highlights every crack so I would advise popping on the vaseline a few minutes before.
I am such a fan of Sleek make-up, definitely my new favourite brand. I just wish this one wasn't limited edition! Sadly it only comes in two shades :(

No comments:

Post a Comment